- Electromagnetic Pulse Cleaning System maintains maximum airflow and suction with automatic filter vibration
- Automatically cleans filters – without interrupting operation – when decreased airflow is detected
- "Power Take Off" outlet activates the vacuum ON/OFF from the power tool switch
- 4 modes of operation: regular vacuum, power tool activation, auto-clean and auto-clean with power tool activation
- Wet vacuuming capability with sensor for automatic shut off to protect motor and filters.
- Includes a 15' hose and 26' power cord for easy portability on jobsite.
|Power||11 AMPs / 110V|
|Air Flow||130 CFM|
|Tank Capacity||9 Gallons|
|Filter Part #||428956 (2 Pack)|
CS 1445 H HEPA Dust Extraction Vacuum
- Exceeds OSHA's crystalline silica dust regulations
- 99.999% filtration efficiency
- 0.1 - 0.3 micron retained particles
- 99.995% required dust retention
Safety Notice: Wear an approved respirator mask and follow all appropriate OSHA safety regulations for proper ventilation, dust handling, eye protection, etc. when using a dust extraction tool and vacuum.
Under the OSHA law, employers have a responsibility to comply with all OSHA and State regulations for worker exposure to crystalline silica and other safety regulations.
- Dust Collection Vacuum
- HEPA Filter (428956)
- 15' Hose
- Tool Adapter
- 26' Power Cord
Write Your Own Review
Q: What is Crystalline Silica?
A: While materials like soil, sand, mortar, and concrete are best known for containing crystalline silica, there are many other materials that can pose a hazard. Crystalline silica is created during dust generating operations such as sawing, cutting, mixing, surface grinding/scraping and drilling.
Q: What are the Dangers of Crystalline Silica?
A: Silica dust has been classified as a human carcinogen, and breathing it can lead to several health issues including: Silicosis, Tuberculosis, Lung Cancer, and Kidney Disease.