- Powerful 15 amp motor produces a full load impact rate of 1000 BPM
- 51.6 ft-lbs (70J) of impact energy- powerful impact for heavy duty demolition
- Patented UVP (User Vibration Protection) Technology significantly reduces vibration, minimizing user fatigue
- Soft grip handles for comfort during extended use
- Internal shock absorbing mechanism reduces user fatigue and can increase productivity
- Accepts popular 1-1/8" Hex bits
|Impact Energy||51.6 ft-lbs|
|Impact Rate||1000 BPM|
|Vibration Level||7.7 m/s2|
|Noise Level||108 dB|
|Bit Types||Collared or Slotted|
UVP - User Vibration Protection
- Optimized Hammering Mechanism - Secures sufficient air cushion and improves hammering movement, decreasing pistion reaction force generated during hammering. Vibrations are significantly reduced by making the piston and other parts lighter.
- Shock-Absorbing Construction - Front dampers on the front cover mount reduce vibration from an accessory tool.
- Vibration-Absorbing Handles - Reduces vibration from the main unit by means of four handle dampers bent by the rotating holder.
- High Durability - Internal double-insulation construction with a very sturdy aluminum die-cast body and a plastic internal stator holder. Makes the housing more rigid, significantly enhancing durability of the motor unit.
- Soft Grip Handles - Double-layered handles with hard and soft plastics offer more comfortable grip and improved handling.
- Large Switch Lever - Reduces operator fatigue even for long operation periods.
- 70 lb. 1-1/8" Hex Demolition Hammer - H90SG
- Hammer Cart - 207011
- 1-1/8" Hex Bullpoint Steel - 985230
- 1-1/8" Hex Cold Chisel - 985231
- 1-1/8" Hex Scaling Chisel - 985232
- 1-1/8" Hex Clay Spade - 985233
- Hex Bar Wrench (6mm)